Monday, July 07, 2008

The world is A-w-e-s-o-m-e !!



"Never gets old huh?"
"Nope. It kinda makes u wanna..."
"Break into song?"
"Yep!"

I love the moutains i love the clear blue sky
I love big bridges i love when great whites fly
I love the whole world and all its sights and sounds
Boomdeahda Boomdeahda Boomdeahda
Boomdeahda
I love the ocean
I love real dirty things
I love 2 go fast
I love egyptian kings
I love the whole world and all its craziness
Boomdeahda Boomdeahda Boomdeahda
Boomdeahda

I love tornadoes
I love aracnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squid
I love the whole world its such a brillant place
Boomdeahda Boomdeahda Boomdeahda
Boomdeahda Boomdeahda Boomdeahda Boomdeahda
Boomdeahda Boomdeahda Boomdeahda

Put a smile on my face! 雖然這是一個Discovery channel 的commercial,但不要忘記地球仍是很可愛。

Reminds me of looking at the world through a baby's eye, 世界是充滿新奇,everything is still so interesting, so intriguing.

I hope it also puts a smile on your face, 希望你早點康復,人生仍是充滿美好的事。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails